Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Can Hear the Bells

Over the past couple of weeks I've really started to realize that I'm getting married. First thing to start it off was that Jeff and I started premarital counseling. Later on that same week Jeff and I went and looked at a house to rent and this past weekend we paid the deposit on it.


This is our cute little house
 It was hard having to make decisions about a budget for the future. Decide what we can afford before we're really there. I guess being a grown up is hard. Anyways, Jeff will move in there next month. I told him it was fine if he moved in there before me as long as he didn't try and decorate without me. There will be no hanging up random things wherever he can find a spot.

In the past week I have also worked on wedding decorations with Laura, addressed invitations with my mom, and gone to my first dress fitting (during that I also got to see Ky pick her dress!). So not only do I hear the wedding bells for me but also my three other friends who are getting married this summer. These next few months are going to be exciting and full of beautiful brides : )

No comments:

Post a Comment